Saturday, July 10, 2010

INNER DIALOGUE

This inner dialogue is a clarification that i give to myself. My mind speaking to it.

Let me not have slightest inclination to impress convince find fault please dominate or antagonise

through my reflections. I have no expectation whatever from any quarter. At this stage of my life never.

I might have read listened thought over and experienced but what i should write out here are reflectionsw from my mind and hence they are original.

Yet I understand the inner monster. Between the analysis and matter to be analysed there is subjectivity. i cannot claim immunity from it.

Since i beleive in uncertainty of knowledge and aware of inadequacy of knowledge my thinking need not necessarily be directionless.

When my mind speaks I also speak through your mind. Here J.K.reminds me you are the world!!!

Does this sound like a disclaimer/

No comments:

Post a Comment