Saturday, May 14, 2011

Save A life Please!

An Appeal

Rajalakshmi is at the verge of dying. She is 27 years old, married to a Driver employed in a small firm with monthly salary of rs.5000/-. The couple have a child of one year old.

Rajalakshmi is suffering from a highly critical heart ailment which doctors say if not attended shall eventually cause death.

A Stent is to be implanted urgently through keyhole surgery and if done immediately there is scope of life for this woman but the cost of stent alone is between Rs.2.50 lakhs to 3.00 lakhs according to the cardiologists.

Vinesh the Driver (who approached my son ) being total stranger to us we personally verified the medical records consulted the Cardiologists who has already examined the patient and confirmed the facts.We also consulted number of good hospitals in the city Apollo at Chennai and CMC Vellore.

On behalf of my family  I have  paid Rs one lakh towards the cause and now look forward for donors whom I request to please remit even Rs.500 or Rs.1000 since drops make ocean. I request you to contribute the amount directly to the hospital or alternatively to Karen Nivedita Foundation if you need 18 G exemption and the Trust will in turn remit the amount to hospital on your behalf.


For all clarifications please contact this blog author at akshek@gmail.com.

"I see God in every human being, When I wash the leper"s wounds I feel I am nursing the Lord Himself"

Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment